Here's what you need, as a Member, to enjoy the BMX track:
- Cycling Ireland Membership - this can be got on www.cyclingireland.ie. This is your insurance and you must have it to be on the track. This can be easily arranged online.
- Ideally BMX / MTB Protective Clothing must be worn, but at the very least you must have: Long Pants, Long Sleeves, Full Fingered gloves, and a Full Face helmet. Courtown BMX Club have a number of Full Face Helmets and gloves that we are happy for you to use, but these are for sharing purposes.
- A bike- ideally a BMX. With No pegs or reflectors and a rear working brake Again, Courtown BMX Club have a range of DK Race bikes that can be used on a testing basis on the Track.
- We have a parking area at the track, and sign in at the middle green container.
- If you enjoy the track, and would like to develop your skills via coaching and training, you may like to join Courtown BMX Club; the cost will be €40.00 per annum.
Discounted Rates for Families.
Tourist Memberships available.
Further Details at the Track or you can contact us here.
Download our Membership Forms here: