ALL PERSONS USE THE COURTOWN TRACK FACILITY AT THEIR OWN RISK.
PLEASE ABIDE BY ALL THE CLUB RULES BELOW, IT WILL ENHANCE EVERYONE’S EXPERIENCE AT THE TRACK.
– All riders must be a member of Courtown BMX Club and display membership identification or pay the pay-as-you-ride fee.
– All club members must have the appropriate and valid Cycling Ireland Licence (Insurance). See the Membership page for more details.
– This facility must be used for its intended purpose only and only during official opening times.
– Riders under 14 years must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
– No smoking allowed anywhere within the facility.
– Please use bins provided or take your litter with you.
– Always show respect to other users, foul language of any type will not be tolerated. Be mindful of our younger members.
– Bullying will not be tolerated.
– You must always wear an approved full face helmet, gloves, long sleeve jersey and long pants.
– Do not bring drinks, glass, sharp objects or dogs on to the track.
– The track is intended for BMX bike use only. No Rollerblades, Scooters, Skateboards, Road bikes, RC cars etc. as they are dangerous or will damage the tracks surface.
– Always use the track in the correct direction only.
– Never stop in the middle of the track.
– Never ride in a manner that endangers other users.
– Do not ride in a manner that will damage the tracks surface i.e. no lip tricks allowed.
– Always ensure your bike is in good condition.
– It must have a working rear brake.
– Foot pegs, reflectors, stands etc. must be removed.
Riders, parents and guardians must also abide by the Cycling Ireland Rules HERE (APPENDIX AT.8 – BMX REGULATIONS) and the Cycling Ireland Code of Conduct HERE.
If you have questions please see our Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.